Wednesday, July 22, 2009

220791 in A0212


well, it's late nite n early morning right now.. just now, my housemates n i celebrated my bday.. my 18th bday. it jus a simple celebration.. aiyaa.. i wish i cud celebrate my 18th bday with more joy n fun2 kind of thing la kan.. but u noe wat, i really didn't expect mu housemates will make a surprise party 4 me..
it just that, we all just knew each other less than a month.. they are all so kind though.. love em all!!
it's good to have them celebrate my bday rather than celebrate it alone.. huiss..
im happy, i am.. but kinda sad la..
dunnoe y, mayb tiz is the first bday i celebrte without my close friend and my family..
if i am at sibu right now, probably i am celebrating my bday with my family, n im sure my beloved aunt will bring me somewhere--TB, i guess.. haha!!
hmm, then my POCK havent wish me la.. aiya, it's already an hour pass midnight lar..
the O only did wish me bday wishes..
hey O, where's my present dude!!
post it using POST LAjU arr.
must laju arr..
owh..
ya, i havent finish my homework, i was on my 'journey' doing my homework just now, then my housemates, kana n shalini came and brought cake and they sang that song... haiyaa.. malu la me diaorang done like that.. haha
haiyayaii.. really miss my PoCK team la when they done such thing..
hey POCK, y dun u all come here n make a surprise party 4 me!! haiyaa la u all.. haha
nama ja POCK.. huiss.. kasian me laa..
ok la.. panjang dah..
i want to cntinue doing my phys hmworkk.. love jackie chan.. hihihi..
--got a bad marks on my phys quiz lar--
al of my housemates sleep oredi.. hihi..
kasian them..
last but not least, thx 4 all who had wished me the bday wishes..
espeacially to all of my housematess. nite ya...

2 comments:

  1. very lucky la u. got someone to celebrate. :) hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. huu... ya lor.. but stil x satisfied coz i dun hv my frens n fmly bside me on tat day

    ReplyDelete